*UPDATED EVERY WEEK!*

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

FIRST AND FIRST. I WON THE CONTEST!! ACTUALLY, I TIED FOR FIRST

I WON!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED! THIS WAS MY FIRST WRITING CONTEST (I have to thank www.contrarywoman.blogspot.com for the invite, and www.lespiritdescalier.blogspot.com for providing the contest) AND I ACTUALLY WON! WELL, I TIED FOR FIRST PLACE...THANKS TO YOUR VOTES, BUT THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ME, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY TO WIN THE NEXT ONE.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO READ MY SHORT ENTRY, CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE POST BELOW.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz,

Congratulations! How do you have time for all this good stuff? Your cousins and fans in Oakland.

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your support family.

I really appreciate it.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I will have to read it later, its almost time for me to leave for work.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats cousin!

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I read it and thought that it was funny.

Vikki

11:18 PM  
Blogger alphawoman said...

It was a really good story. I went and read the next batch of stories and they are all really good again!! Trying to figure out which oneis yours.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My second story was the one called TIME TO GO TO THE DOCTOR. I hope you liked that one too.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home