*UPDATED EVERY WEEK!*

Thursday, September 28, 2006

SHEEEE'S BAAAAACK!!!! OUR STAR IS ON THE RISE AGAIN!

I've got some Hot News for y'all!

Our girl is back!

I'm quite sure y'all remember the article that I wrote in early August entitled "Fallen Icons" where I talked about how our favorite musicians had fallen victim to substance abuse, and ruined their careers or ended their lives. Well, I am happy to report that our girl is back!! Our beautiful song bird Whitney Houston is back! After leaving Bobby Brown, and checking herself into rehab, she is finally ready to strut her stuff down the Red Carpet once again, and boy doesn't she look good!

Check out these photos that were sent to me, and tell me what you think.

Go ahead Whitney, and do your thang!!!



































3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSSSSS! I've missed Whitney and glad to see this great pictures of her. Can't wait for the new album. Thanks for sharing!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Fashion-Never-Dies said...

I remember the times when Whitney would sing on stage with a cold and sore throat.....and STILL sound good! She IS our song bird. I can't wait for her either.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with that. I wasn't praising Whitney. I was just pointing out the fact that I'm glad she's back. Regardless of what she does in her private (somewhat) life, the girl can sing...and that's what I'm really happy about.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home