*UPDATED EVERY WEEK!*

Friday, October 27, 2006

A SERIES OF MY PET-PEEVES #1

Again with the whole traffic thing! My very first blog entry (DAILY STREET LIGHT TRAFFIC) was about how much I HATE TRAFFIC! I am not your typical...when it comes to road rage. I'm an 'Internal Rager', as I like to call myself. Please...allow me to explain: I'm not the type of person who honks my horn at people when they can't drive. I don't give people hard looks (well, not too hard). I don't tailgate on the highway (not too often). And I don't give people the finger. This is what I tend to do: I scream at my windshield, and at their rear-view mirrors. I make rude statements (aloud) like...."you've got to be kidding me!", or "where the hell did you get your license from?" and stuff like that. It seems to work though, cause when I'm having my internal fit, they respond. They either drive faster, or get out of my way. Maybe it's the tone of my (internal) voice, or maybe it's the look of disgust on my face when I'm giving them the evil-eye from behind.

Anyway, the First in my Series of Pet Peeves is old men in their sports cars. Man, I can't begin to tell you how much I can't stand being caught in traffic behind one of the "still thinks he's 30" (even though he's pushing 100) geezers cruising at 30mph when the speed limit is 60.

These are not the old 'Sweet Valley High' days when old dudes with Hot Rods got all the girls. And besides that, what the hell are you doing cruising for chicks in rush hour traffic? I don't know about you, but if I had a Corvette, or Ferrari with over 500hp under my hood, I'm going to be moving too fast for one of those stop light traffic cams to get a shot of my shiny bald head. I promise you, I'd be driving like a BOH (Bat Outta Hell), but that's just me.

I'm not saying that you have to terrorize the road, and scare the living daylights out of 'Sunday Drivers', but what's the use of having all that muscle, if you're gonna cruise? Hell, if you really want to just cruise, take MY Dodge! That POS doesn't do anything but cruise! I'm all about using my possessions for their purpose. Corvettes are sports cars....so step your game up and get into the sport. Use the car for what is was made for...speed and sport. Besides, you're too old to be cruising around town with young chicks. What are you, some type of pervert or something?

It might just be me, but I'm not into dating younger women. Too much drama, and too much time invested in entertaining their short attention spans. If I ever end up with a muscle/sports car, you better believe that if there's an older chick in there with me, she's gonna have one hand on her heart, and one hand on her wig, cause we're gonna be doing damn-near 80 in a school zone ;-)....just kidding!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home