*UPDATED EVERY WEEK!*

Monday, October 30, 2006

Ten Truths about Our People (pt.1 of 5)

These are just a few truths about us that we need reminders of.

TEN TRUTHS BLACK, HISPANIC, NATIVE AMERICAN AND ASIAN PEOPLE KNOW,
BUT WHITE PEOPLE WON'T ADMIT:

1.Elvis is dead.
2.Jesus was not white.
3.Rap music is here to stay.
4.Kissing your pet is not cute or clean.
5.Skinny does not equal sexy.
6.Thomas Jefferson had black children.
7.A 5 year old child is too big for a stroller.
8.N-SYNC will never hold a candle to the Jackson 5.
9.An occasional spanking helps a child stay in line.
10.Having your children curse you out in public is not normal.

4 Comments:

Blogger jacheree said...

1. Elvis is SO dead. So is Tupac. I don't think anybody could pretend to be dead for that long w/o the entire world finding out! HaHa!
2. Yeah, Jesus wasn't white at all. Sunday School lied their asses off to me.
3. I'm in love with rap music--specifically Pharrell Williams, Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and T.I. :-)
4. I'm pretty sure I've never kissed a pet. Maybe in my younger days?
5. I AM a bit on the thin side, but I don't qualify myself as skinny minny. I'm 5'1", it's okay to weigh 105-110 when you're a midget! HaHa!
6. Yeah, high school likes to keep ole Tom's secret, but college for sure opened my eyes to that truth. He liked to tell people that he thought all slaves should remain slaves though.
7. Ummm yeah they are. That's just weird. They're also too old to be breastfed. (Seriously, some women breastfeed until the kid is like 6)
8. HaHa! Wellll I did like N-SYNC back in the day. But yeah, they sucked and were completely lame.
9. I was spanked when necessary (only a few times because I learned quick!) and I will definitely spank my children if their asses are getting out of line.
10. That's when they'd get a spanking. Effin kids.

*giggle* So some white people will most certainly admit those truths. :-)

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a comment! I didn't expect that, but I appreciate it. All of these truths were sent to me from my boy Jackson. Wait til you see parts 2-5!!!

Thanx for the great comments though ;-)

8:49 PM  
Blogger jacheree said...

*giggle* Yeah, you are obviously more stressed than I am.

As a self-proclaimed writer I tend to be a fairly easy-going, relaxation-loving person. Any stress is unwelcome. :-) I'm sure you know what I'm saying!

I hope you get a chance to relax!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speak on it! Lest we forget.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home