*UPDATED EVERY WEEK!*

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ME?

I'm currently out of Aimless-Thoughts, and I wanted to know which topic you think I should try writing about next. Place your votes, and let me know:
The current rise in Open-Racism?
The direction of our world and our children's future?
The population increases in California?
Whether I think illegal immigrants are destroying California's economy?
More of my Personal Pet-Peeves about California Traffic?
Or, just a typical day-in-the-life of a mind filled with Aimless Thoughts?
pollcode.com free polls

If you have any other suggestions, feel free to post them in the comments section, and in 3-4 days, I will have your most suggested topic ready to read and agree or disagree with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home