*UPDATED EVERY WEEK!*

Monday, September 04, 2006

*How'd he do that?

Marco Tempest - Jigsaw Puzzle (Japanese)

This is what I Gotta Know....
This guy is pretty slick with his magic and illusions. Although it's based on distraction, and slight-of-hand, it's STILL impressive. It's kinda like the card tricks where they ask you to write your name on a card, shuffle the cards, then throw your cards against a window and you find it stuck to the glass. All you can do is laugh, and wonder...'How do they do that?' Nevertheless, this stuff is impressive, and I thought y'all would enjoy it as much as I did.

I can't help but wonder how he does it? Does anyone have an answer for the Question Man?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that was magic I believe all the pieces are the same fit.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Fashion-Never-Dies said...

I think all the pieces are the same fit too, but what about the right color for that particular spot on the puzzle. The Asian guy would have seen that they were all the same color...makes you go hmmm.

Thanx for the comment.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home