*UPDATED EVERY WEEK!*

Thursday, September 07, 2006

*If you've Ever Wondered

This is what I Gotta Know....
Have you guys EVER wondered why my Question Man logo is always looking soooo @%$#&! off? It's because of the little things that we have to endure Every Stinkin' Day! Let me get to it, and break it down for y'all real quick.

*QUICK NOTE*:{Don't forget to pick up your Official QUESTION MAN T-Shirt Here!}

These are the little things that drive me nuts on a daily basis:

1. How everybody in California seems to think that they are better than one another. Everybody has this major complex about themselves that drives them into the doctors office for a little Nip Tuck. Maybe I'm biased and a little sexist, but for women, to a very small degree, it's kinda ok if they decide to get a little work done...sometimes. Why you ask...cause some women (that I've encountered) have deep-rooted self-esteem issues. Even the 'beautiful' one's have these issues. Don't believe me...take a look around the mall, or the Santa Monica Pier the next time you're out on a beautiful Southern California Day, and count how many 'beautiful' women you see with butt-ugly men. You can't help but wonder why she's with him, but if you ever get a chance to conversate with one of the 'beautiful' one's, or sit close enough to eaves-drop, you'll more than likely to hear her complain about something (something minor in our manly minds) that she'd like to change about her body. Women are constantly being ripped apart by men and other women (especially) about their image, so you can't blame them if they have a little complex about themselves...but even with their little complexes and all, they are still quick to turn up their noses to you, and pretend to be too good to talk to you....that's California for you. As far as the men go....Man, you better not take your @#$ to a damn plastic surgeon....what the #%$& is wrong with you! Now don't get me wrong...I'm not sitting here complaining cause I look like Shrek, I'm just expressing myself as I always do ;-). Us men are just not criticized as much as women are. Hell, it's normal and accepted to see a middle-aged man with a 10-lb beer gut. How do you think society would act if a woman had one too???

2. How life in California has become so difficult lately. I'm not starving or really struggling, but life is not as easy as it was for me when I was 17. It's like we're all programmed to work, eat, sleep, #%&$, and work. I feel like we're drones or something. No wonder so many of us party sooo hard on the weekends that we end up loosing our lunch in the back seat of our friends' Pacer on the ride home. Seriously, have you taken a real good look at the freeways? They are out of control! Where do you think road-rage comes from? Now, after however many wasted years, Arnold finally decides to use some of our ill-gotten tax money to widen the freeways...for what...to let the rest of us who have been trying to take the streets (to save 5-stinkin' minutes) home back on the freeway? That's just gonna make the problem worse! If I wasn't bald, I'd be ripping my hair out right now!

3. This is the one that really #$%#& me off!!! (You see the number 3 is in RED). I REALLY hate those car commercials on the radio when the guy at the end talks soooo fast and soooo cluttered that all you hear is ($&%()$&#)%U)!!! MAN, that #$^%^ me off!!! When I'm riding home from work, in a daze, I sometime find myself letting the radio play, not caring what's on. Then, after being able to ignore EVERYTHING ELSE on the radio, I suddenly hear that stinkin' commercial! They're talking so fast that you can't hear or understand them, but I guess by law, they have to say it. If I had a choice, I'd rather read of novel of small print explaining the contract, than listen to that guy. Maybe I should start paying attention to the radio, or just turn it off altogether. I'll say this though. If I ever meet that guy, I'm gonna pour a cup of Alum down his throat to suck his lips in!

Anyway, I just thought I'd share some things about my logo, vent a little, and share my thoughts, just incase you guys had any questions about it. If you have similar situations or annoyances, feel free to share them. I'd LOVE to read your stories....
and with that being said....as always....WHO HAS AN ANSWER FOR THE QUESTION MAN?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never really payed attention, but now I really hate that commercial. Thanks!! LOL

5:43 PM  
Blogger Fashion-Never-Dies said...

I actually listened to the radio today, and turned the station every time I heard that stinkin' commercial ;-) No more jibberish for me ;-)

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO MUCH FOR ME...I GUESS I'M ON A DIFFERENT NOTE

11:31 AM  
Blogger Fashion-Never-Dies said...

I'm only here to get you to REALLY see what we usually ignore ;-)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home