*UPDATED EVERY WEEK!*

Friday, January 26, 2007

ME....In a Nutshell

For all of you who KNOW me, you must know this. I am a KNOW-IT-ALL, and I LOVE to be in the KNOW of everything about, and around me. You must also know that I do not open my mouth unless I know what I'm talking about, and when I do talk, I am usually right......that's why I don't open my mouth unless I know....get it ;-) Anyway, being that you do know me, you also have to know that I love...or should I say, I have to be PROVEN wrong when I feel that I know something, and that I also LOVE to analyzed and broken down. I really love it when people know me. Maybe that's why I like the zodiac and horoscopes so much (but I don't follow them to be the absolute truth...they're just entertaining to me).

Speaking of entertaining, there is another blog site called "Blog Things", and they have ALL TYPES of different "THINGS" that you can do to add to your blog. The thing I chose to do was the sleep analysis. It asks "how do you sleep"....fetal position, on your side, on your back, or on your stomach? I almost ALWAYS sleep on my right side, and this is the answer that I received. This is TOTALLY AMAZING, because it is totally TRUE, for all of you who KNOW the REAL ME, you'll agree. I love this kind of stuff. If you go to this particular site, you'll see that I did not make-up my results. It is just who I am ;-)

What Your Sleeping Position Says

You are calm and rational.
You are also giving and kind - a great friend.
You are easy going and trusting.
However, you are too sensible to fall for mind games.

2 Comments:

Blogger jacheree said...

Those quizzes are usually pretty correct about me, too. Have you ever been to Tickle.com? They have TONS (seriously... TONS!) of quizzes and stuff and they're always right on! Some of theirs cost money because they come with like... a 5 page analysis and shit. lol* I don't do those ones. :-)

7:13 AM  
Blogger Fashion-Never-Dies said...

Yeah, I've been to Tickle.com, and those are cool too, but blogthings.com's quizzes are pretty short and straight to the point, so when I'm totally bored, I go there ;-)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home